Saturday, December 13, 2008

Those were the days.

I don't know.

There's something exciting about typing and writing a little entry where everyone is reading it. Yes, very exciting indeed. Gosh.

Good times.

I'm youtubing old videos that I've not heard/seen for ages.

And gosh. I miss the old days.

Where you know, where I didn't really know what love was all about just yet. Where my vision of love was all fantastic and dreamy and all that. Where I only wished for someone. 

I guess in this respect, I think that there are some things better worth anticipating rather than actually having. Do you think so?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sometimes.
and then we have to wonder, where dreams even come from...
and consider the fact that the realising of these dreams is possible. even if after many, many disillusions....

? you think?

December 14, 2008 at 11:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home