Monday, December 8, 2008

Job interview

Today, I made a call to my future employment avenue.

"Hi, K. I know this sounds really idiotic but I would like to know whether I got the job? 'Cos I couldn't be sure after the phone interview..."

A lot of laughter.

And then...

"Oh, Poet...when you mentioned over the phone that you're quite keen to start and that you're quite willing to accept the job, you've basically gotten it."

So yups.

So begins my life in this new place.

Now, the only thing I need to do is to quit the Butchery. I'm so not looking forward to it. Especially since the Butcher is looking at me taking on more shifts during the Christmas period. And I'm on holiday leave right now.....yup. Hm.

Had a good chat with the Sociologist last night. A lot of laughter and moo-ing sounds.

Yeah, so that's my life so far. 

Hm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home