Monday, March 15, 2010

Stories.

I love stories.

Ever since I was a young boy and I borrowed books from the library detailing the heroic prince and fainting damsel in distress to the books that were dark and scary and mentioned things that probably teenagers should never read about, I was hooked.

The amazing repertoire of all that could be told regarding the human being and its flaws and flawlessness captured my imagination and I, in turn, started to write stories of my own.

However, I’ve never been able to successfully write a story and keeping it going. Sure, I’ve written a few that made me smile and made me re-read it and think to myself that somehow, I’ve got it made and I’m going to become a huge-ass writer some time in the near future.

But here I am. I’m still blogging and my blog hasn’t quite gained popularity just yet but hey, that’s all right. I’m getting there.

Owl City’s Fireflies is playing in the background and absolutely loving it at the moment. I can probably zouk to this too. Hm. I’ll try not to tempt myself too much. I’m supposed to get down from my high pedestal and listen to non-danceable music, right? Hehe.

So go ahead and read this. Great story and its one that will be guaranteed to make you think.

Just got the Windows 7 software in my hands. Time for a computer software overhaul!!!! MUAHAHAHA!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home