Thursday, February 25, 2010

Deep breaths.

Funny how I used to do this for relaxation class at cardiac rehab but whenever I’m stressed out, I forget entirely to take my own deep breaths.

I’m currently blogging at the moment due to intense guilt as I’ve not blogged for a while and one reader has been commenting on the lack of input. A bit like writing clinical notes, really. You’ve got to be up to speed with it or else everyone goes ballistic. Not to say you’re going ballistic, Dory. +D

But so far, so good at the moment. Work has been immensely busy and I think I’ve been pushed to the edge and beyond but I stay there just because I want to get some quality work in. Sure, I’m slow and I take time to do my stuff but by golly, I want to be able to do it.

This weekend is, as much as it is a break, is also a busy one. In a way, I look forward to the dance routine that I’m going to learn. Its been a long time since I started doing routines again especially for a performance and this is a completely different thing for me so I want to keep things going and I want to keep learning. However, I’m not particularly looking forward to the part where I tend to drift off at work the following week. But I guess that’s where I need to make sure I sleep enough, I eat enough and hopefully, I’ll be motivated to work out enough as well. Heh.

As much as I want to turn this into my own personal food and exercise blog, I think the readers are more keen on my personal work struggles rather than reading through my workouts and eating regimes. Isn’t that right, boys and girls? *silence*

That’s okay. I’m completely half assed blogging anyway and I can’t really give a damn anymore. Nights, people.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ms. Dee said...

Wohoho. xD I'm rather bored these days. No entertainment!

February 26, 2010 at 7:45 AM  
Blogger savante said...

Always nice to read about! Thanks for coming by!

February 26, 2010 at 11:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home