Thursday, March 4, 2010

The Choreography.

Window sunlight

So last weekend, I headed down with the French Lady to Welly where I was pretty much thrown in head first into a Neo Zouk choreography.

I really like this picture. Its one of those abstract kind of pictures that people take when they’re trying to aim for one of those arty fart-y kinda things.

As crazy as the choreography was, I enjoyed it and it was fun to do a choreography again. Granted, it was hard and I need practice. Like heaps. Like heaps until it starts to pour out of my ears for me to actually be good enough to perform it.

On a completely different note, I’m wondering why the aggressive mode seems to have been ramped up with my work colleagues. Is it just me or is it the fact that I’m missing something really important. Is my fly down? Or my face too annoying? Or my attitude towards work unprofessional?

I don’t know. But honestly, I’m starting to despise work. A LOT.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home