Thursday, October 22, 2009

Somewhere in the Middle.

The title sounds like something taken from a tv comedy series.

It feels like I’m stuck in the middle of the week. I’ve got an exciting night ahead in 2 days and I’ve got a ball to attend where I can be actually properly attired (for once!) and yet, here I am Thursday going *yawn* boring…..

LatinLady and I decided to tell DanceMentor that we’re only going to do the latin dances from now on, hence, which makes it a whole lot easier. DanceMentor worried that I wouldn’t have a dance partner for my ballroom and new vogue dances but I wasn’t overly concerned. If push came to shove, someone will turn up. I’m not too fussed.

I’m still exhausted.

I’m glad that it’s a short day today for me. And I’m glad that I get Monday off at least to just take it easy and cruise, for once.

There’s a zouk instructor coming to town next month. So looking forward to picking that up maybe. The contrasts of 1-3-4 stepping is addictive. Plus, there’s pretty good music to go along with it. It was introduced as “contemporary salsa” but it looks like a lot of manhattans and circular moves. Something to challenge brain tissue with! YAY!

All right. Its time for work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home