Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Eh, cannot give a fsck ha?

This is what I feel like today.
 
I'm sitting here hunched over the work computer keyboard and I'm thinking to myself that I look like one of those "baboons" that you see hunched over a keyboard. Or one of those evolution chain things that show that man evolved from apes into man into ape-like man tied to keyboards and computer screens.
 
I. Am. Sleepy.
 
I couldn't find my hospital swipe card this morning. Spent a good 20 or so minutes rummaging through my already messy room and turning it upside down but nope....nowhere in Hell did I find it. Sigh. Oh wells. Guess it happens.
 
Gave an inservice today regarding arterial blood gases and I quickly reminded myself of why I wanted to leave the profession. Seriously. Who on earth gives a damn about arterial blood gases?
 
Mm.

It's a bit quiet in my head at the moment. Some music is playing on the radio and I've got ballroom class later today. And also today, I get to tell the DanceMentor that I'm planning to do only latin dances with LatinLady and hopefully, move up the grades a little faster.
 
My work colleague is standing opposite me telling a little ole lady that she's to come back in two weeks, "just to see how she's doing and her strength" and to make sure that "everything is okay." Dear deity, what kind of compassion do you need to have to work here?
 
I read a story about a man who built a motorbike and then rode it through the forest, hit a tree stump and then flew over and broke himself in half. And somehow, it seemed to make perfect sense to me. I would like to shake his hand and find out what parts he used for his motorbike.
 
Man.
 
You know how sometimes, at work, your shoulders just feel so heavy and you feel as though you're wanting to collapse and lie down on they keyboard but then you would end up getting the keys marked into the side of your cheek and your drool will short circuit the keyboard?
 
I feel like sh|t today. Honestly.
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home