Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Guess what arrived today?

DSC00010

No prizes for guessing.

+DDDD

Just having a slight wardrobe issue. But I’ll probably sort that out with the DanceMentor tomorrow anyway. Plus, the pants need to be tailored. They’re just a tad too long.

Now, if only I can get my Latin outfit in time…

Hey now, hey now, don’t dream its over

Its amazing what one’s dream can lead one to do.

Tonight, I only took half an hour to wear the entire ensemble. I’m getting slightly faster at it although I would probably wear the entire thing before arriving at the competition venue. It still takes a bloody long time to put on!

You know, sometimes, the realization only hits when you’re in the depths of depravity. Its when you have finally hit what everyone calls “rock bottom” that suddenly, you get a moment of clarity, a moment where you’re not dumb or stupid or drunk or intoxicated or stoned or high. You’re legit. You’re legal. What you say and do has its own implications and complications.

Then the next step you take determines where you head off to next.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home