Saturday, August 8, 2009

Sunlight.

001

Its  hard to tell in Wangy when days will be fine and when they won’t be. Usually, you listen to the weather forecast but  good ole’ NZers would know that its like listening to your daughter tell you that the stomach bump she has is from bloating due to her newest dicovery of her gluten allergies rather than matching up with symptoms of morning sickness and increased pasta/bread/rice/everything under the sun intake.

But as you can obviously tell from the picture taken from my bedroom window, its going to be a fine day. Oh hell yeah, its going to be a good one.

So how would you go about it then?

First thing. Sunlight. If sun is slowly melting over everything in sight, that’s a good sign. It feels like warm melted butter that you use to bake with. Yeah, how good does that feel.

Next. Cloudless skies. Now, there perhaps are clouds in the distance but from the view outside my window, nada. Zip. Pah dee doo dah, zip pah dee day. My oh my, this is a wonderfully glorious (weather wise) day.

Third. Stick hand out of window and sense temperature. If its slightly air conditioned cool, awesome. If its warm from the aforementioned melted butter. Even better. Add slightly cooling cool-but-not-too-cool breeze, I’m in heaven and my heart beats so that I can hardly speak.

And out of all days in the universe that the stars align and Saturn and UrAnus finally agree on something and all the deities in the world decide to put away their differences and let everyone live in peace and harmony and “oh yeah, lets have some good weather, that cheers everyone up!”, I have to work.

>(

Honestly. The. (insert appropriate swear word here). I can’t even think of one. The sun makes me feel too good to swear.

+(

Enjoy the fine weather, if you’re having it. I’ll be back after hauling people up and down stairs and thumping chests.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home