Friday, August 7, 2009

Give it to me straight.

002

Taken out of the Dance Centre window at sunset. Charming to a degree.

So today, I got to the point where  I got sick of trying to read people’s handwriting.

So I rang up apparently one of the more well known surgeons and told him this.

“Regarding Patient So and so, I can’t read your handwriting. What is it that you want me to do with him?”

He was obviously pissed off but heck, if he wants me to do something, he should write it out for me nice and neat. With some of the handwriting I’ve had to read in recent times, I might have well have sat down next to a chicken and read its random scratches in the dirt. There’s a particular Dr that I target who has what I term “drunken earthworm” handwriting.

What’s drunken earthworm?

Its where basically, the earthworm gets so drunk that it somehow crawls into a bottle of ink and then squirms its way across the page. The only real legible stuff is the word “Ward Round” written on top.

Shame on you. Write legibly, save a life.

I’m thinking that I’m starting to take on a very much more bolder approach. I question decisions and I don’t take answers straight away. I make things clear that I want them to be done in a certain way and I feel good about it. It gives me a sense of control over what’s going on in my day rather than having random stabs at what I think should be done.

001

The moon was bright and clear tonight. Hidden behind the bare branches of the tree in my backyard.

003

And dinner was pure comfort food.

Dance was good tonight. We did a dance called the Excelsior Schottische.

Work Saturday. Hopefully, its a quiet weekend. I do want to be able to get to dance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home