Thursday, February 19, 2009

Review in progress.

Now, I sneakily sent off my blog yesterday after clicking and clicking and clicking on some links. And I chanced upon a blog reviewing site with a kick-ass (literally) name.
 
They are a bunch of bloggers who review blogs submitted to them. I would personally shudder to think of how many blogs they would have to go through in an average day.
 
But apart from that, I sent it off, having read the disclaimer and whatnot and psyching up myself for a literal prostate examination in a few weeks time.
 
Um. Yeah.
 
***

In other news...
 
The waltz is a b|tch on the ankles and my toes. I feel as though I've stubbed my toes repeatedly against the bedroom door. But my eyes have opened and I smack myself on the head and wonder how I could have not done ballroom for an entire year. The silver bar routine is enchanting. Literally.
 
I even spent time revising it yesterday after class. Awesome.
 
But oh well. Patient soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home