Monday, February 16, 2009

Photo Gallery - long delayed.


This is a scene from the inside of the Dunny Town Hall, where I graduated and I marched across the stage wearing Harry Potter-ish gown and flat hat. The brown stuff is, believe it or not, a HUUGE pipe organ that was being played at the beginning of the graduation ceremony. I thought it overrated but there is a certain pride you feel when you do cross the stage for real and get that piece of paper that I failed consistently for three years for.



Graduation tickets, as you can tell. Three for inside the hall and 2 for the overflow room. Parents were apparently sitting right above me. I waved to them but they didn't see. And honestly, graduation ceremony damn sian one. I fell asleep and so did my brother who came to watch.


The Botanical Gardens river. I remembered looking at this river three years earlier when the Higher Authorities dragged me out to discuss my love life. Unpleasant enough. And it was too shallow for suicide. What's around the riverbend, eh?

Cromwell. Beautiful Cromwell. If I had known that postcards were taken here...now, see the reflection of the trees in the lake? You wouldn't have guessed.



This was atop one of the hills that looked out over the Remarkables, if I'm not mistaken. I took this just because my camera phone can and its awesome that way. Awesome, isn't it?



I filled in my first real job application. And for real this time. No play play anymore. Its the real deal.



A signboard that made me appreciate the little things in life. It stood outside a health shop near the Supermarket where I used to work in the Butchery.




This was the last night I worked at the Butchery and I called it a day. If you look carefully, the white speck is a star. I really like this picture for some reason.


Wangy's ACC Master's Games Dancesport competitions. A whirlwind of ballroom and latin. Absolutely fantastic.


Heat arrangements. Too many couples and too little floor space.


A countercheck. For all those people who say that ballroom is boring and unexciting, this is as romantic as it gets. Look at the lines. Gosh.

But anyway, this is end of a picturesque post. Back to the 1000 words makes a picture post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home