Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Roses.

Oh, before I forget. Love is forgiveness. Add one more to definitions.

For three years, I had roses, and apologised to no one. - Valerie, V for Vendetta


Now the Sociologist has suggested that I take an "internet" free year. I'm considering the possibilities. Imagine, me blogging on my laptop for a year and then putting it up online in a span of an hour. How awesome that would be.

So as I keep considering the option of NOT blogging....


In botanical news, scientists have spliced genomes to the point that they have discovered how to create blue roses. Now this took place in 2007 and so next time you get blue roses, be comforted by the fact that blue food colouring had no role to play in this, rather, it grew from the bush in someone's backyard.
Hm. I'll have a think about the idea of not blogging. Very tempting, really. And being able to do it all on my laptop tempts me even more. Imagine the possibilities indeed.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those roses are just gross!

And NOOOOOOOO I take it back I take it back, please don't not blog.

February 18, 2009 at 1:05 PM  
Blogger Ms. Dee said...

Aiyo, you cannot not blog lah. :( *sniff*

February 18, 2009 at 10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home