Tuesday, January 27, 2009

So I'm writing this from Gmail again.

Yeah, I've decided that since I logged onto Gmail so often, I would rather just blog from it as well rather than having to check, login, click on new post and bother with all that jazz.
 
Last night, I went to see the new DanceMentor, shook his hand, introduced myself, got myself all set up for assessments and classes and stuff so that's fun.
 
Also, last night, the RedHead contacted me and now, I'm going to be doing the Ceroc Kapi-Hutt Championships where I'm doing the showcase and couples competitions. Fun. Never thought things would head that way so soon.
 
And like the Sociologist texted me a few nights ago, "You have so much to offer Wangas and who knows, it might have so much to offer you too. More than the weather!"
 
It sure does now, Sociologist, it sure does now.
 
Today is one of those days that I've slept too late and worked out too hard at the gym yesterday. I'm looking at incredible soreness everything I lift my arms higher than 90 degrees as well as getting OOOH SORE pains whenever I shrug my shoulders.
 
And I'm yawning incredibly often too. Such a bad look for my patients.
 
Anyway, I've got someone coming in at 11.30 and its 11.15a.m. The patient list isn't looking too shabby today, I must admit. I'm just taking my time and writing out notes and living life as usual. Was supposed to wake up for a run this morning but guess what? I prefer the comfort of a warm bed rather than heading out into spitting rain which it was apparently doing this morning. Thank heavens that endorphins will have to kick me that much harder to get my fat as$ out of bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home