Friday, January 16, 2009

To do list.

Ugh.

4 minutes to my next patient and the only thing on my mind right now is that I want to make a to-do list and tick them off one by one.

1. Run and run and run all the way home. Okay? That's to KFC and around the huge Carlton Avenue and home again. Oh? No slowing down ah. Feel like what you felt the other day, can?

2. Write a letter to various people of various origins. And send them off tomorrow.

3. Finish off Counterstrike's most recent battle.

4. Study a little. Read a little more.

5. Attend the market on Saturday morning. Provided I wake up.

6. Go to gym on Sunday.

7. Contact the new DanceMentor.

8. Tidy my room. Finally.

9. Do laundry.

10. Sleep early. (As if I can!?!?!)

All right. Patient time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home