Saturday, March 27, 2010

Day 9.

So I was browsing through Michael Buble’s songs and I came across this one. Never listened to the lyrics well enough but now that I have, I wished I didn’t.

I can’t believe its over
I watched the whole thing fall
And I never saw the writing that was on the wall
If I’d only knew
The days were slipping past
That the good things never last
That you were crying

Summer turned to winter
And the snow had turned to rain
And the rain turned into tears upon your face
I hardly recognised
The girl you are today
And god, I hope its not too late, its not too late

Cos you are not alone
I’m always there with you
We’ll get lost together
Until the light comes pouring through
Cos when you feel like you’re done
And the darkness has won
Babe, you’re not lost
When your world’s crashing down
And you can’t bear the cross
I said, babe, you’re not lost
 

Because all it really did was make me miss you.

Now some of you might have been following the interesting debacle that occurred with the previous post. Kevral_79 and I were exchanging comments and she had very valid points to make. 

However, I must admit that I had held back certain facts and figures about the whole shebang. This perhaps, made it harder to judge or make conclusions regarding what the hell was happening. But I do not think that I will ever feel comfortable to air dirty laundry. I won’t do anything. And I’ll leave this problem be. Sure, everyone has their opinions. But I think I might let this matter rest. I still respect her and I do not want to tarnish what we had in this manner.

Today, I’ve got a flu and Pharmacist M was kind enough to drug me so that my nose has stopped running but I still feel like shit.

I’ve got an inservice on BKA (below knee amputations) to prepare and a CV plus cover letter to send Monday. And I feel like taking a day off.

And you know what? Maybe I will. Maybe I will.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home