Thursday, March 25, 2010

Day 7.

So I got this in my inbox today.

blog comment

For those of you who have trouble reading it, click on the picture and a bigger one will appear.

But I got this in my email yesterday and it left me intrigued. Dear kevral_79 who did not have a blog of any sort whatsoever and the only thing written on this person’s LiveJournal account was a title. Not very helpful but I think it brings up a discussion topic.

Sure, I’ll give him/her the benefit of the doubt. S/he may have read through my entries and thought that s/he may have the solution. And if only it was that easy.

So why don’t I take the bloody stand?! I can literally feel the frustration as kevral_79 pecked away on his/her keyboard. Maybe I was so blinded by my emotions and my frustrations that I could see nothing else. There was nothing else for me in this case. But as an outsider, perhaps kevral_79 saw more.

So I’ll put it out to you readers. What do you think is going on here? And when I talk about you readers, I mean, you, my friends, who have heard the personal story from my side. You know my email address. Drop a line.

I know my reply to kevral_79. But its always that much more fun when other people analyses my problems for me. And people say that you need a shrink for that. Pfft.

All you need is a blog and people interested to give a damn about your goings-on.

On a completely different note, this song is pounding through my room and shaking up my one remaining eardrum.

I never thought that I'd fall in love, love, love, love
But it grew from a simple crush, crush, crush, crush
Being without you girl, I was all messed up, up, up, up
When you walked out, said that you'd had enough-nough-nough-nough


Been a fool, girl I know
Didn't expect this is how things would go
Maybe in time, you'll change your mind
Now looking back i wish i could rewind


Because i can't sleep til you're next to me
No i can't live without you no more
Oh i stay up til you're next to me
Til this house feels like it did before
Feels like insomnia ah ah, Feels like insomnia ah ah
Feels like insomnia ah ah, Feels like insomnia ah ah

Remember telling my boys that I'd never fall in love, love, love, love
You used to think I'd never find a girl I could trust, trust, trust, trust
And then you walked into my life and it was all about us, us, us, us
But now I'm sitting here thinking I messed the whole thing up, up, up, up


Been a fool (fool), girl I know (know)
Didn't expect this is how things would go
Maybe in time (time), you'll change your mind (mind)
Now looking back i wish i could rewind

Because i can't sleep til you're next to me
No i can't live without you no more (without you no more)
Oh i stay up til you're next to me (to me)
Til this house feels like it did before (Because it)
Feels like insomnia ah ah, Feels like insomnia ah ah
Feels like insomnia ah ah (Ah), Feels like insomnia ah ah

Ah, i just can't go to sleep
Cause it feels like I've fallen for you
It's getting way too deep
And i know that it's love because

I can't sleep til you're next to me
No i can't live without you no more (without you no more)
Oh i stay up til you're next to me (to me)
Til this house feels like it did before
Feels like insomnia ah ah, Feels like insomnia ah ah
Feels like insomnia ah ah, Feels like insomnia ah ah
Feels like insomnia ah ah, Feels like insomnia ah ah
Feels like insomnia ah ah, Feels like insomnia ah ah

I think I’m allowed to listen to music no matter what mood I’m in. And its club-ish. Double the fun.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kevral said...

I'm sorry, I didn't mean for my comment to come out as an attack. I have read through your entries--came to your blog by accident and liked your writing--and I got carried away. As for my info--or lack thereof--I'm a bit paranoid about my privacy.

I've seen too many people lose their chance to love, and came close to losing mine, and I just hate it when people take it for granted. I don't get why do something that hurts you instead of sacrificing your plans for something that makes you happy. I won't be bothering you again, and I'm sorry I did in the first place, but keep in mind that we don't get an unlimited amount of chances.

May your life be everything you want it to be, and may you find your way to happiness.

March 26, 2010 at 4:50 AM  
Blogger Poet said...

Hey Kevral,

I appreciate your honesty and your bluntness when it comes to this issue regarding my relationship. Honestly, I do. I find it nice that you don't mince your words and that you're honest with what you think and that you serve it up to me straight. Sure, some people will think that its not appropriate, especially in the light of a break up but I admire your dedication to let me know that there is something I can do about it.

I've lost my chances at love before as well. Twice, before this break up. And I'll ponder on the truth of your words. I might not know it but I might be taking her for granted. And the fact that we don't get an unlimited amount of chances is something I think about probably on an hourly basis.

Feel free to comment. We need more people like you around.

Paul

March 26, 2010 at 7:33 AM  
Blogger Kevral said...

You said I can comment, so I am doing just that.

The first part of your comment could be extremely fine snark, but I'm keeping an open mind and assuming you do appreciate my butting in. Those people that may deem me inappropriate, can keep in mind that when someone is posted on the internet, anyone can stumble upon it, and form an opinion, welcome or not.

There's always something that can be done. Always. According to your timing, that "something" may range from running after that special someone to slapping yourself a couple of times and admitting that the only thing keeping you stuck on someone is insecurity of moving on. I'm not saying that's the case here, I'm just saying that when you hurt you're supposed to do something for that pain, and that doesn't always entail clenching your jaw and waiting for it to pass.

I'm not a relationship expert. I'm just a woman who's gone after the wrong guy once too many times, and has let the right one go just one time less than would be "fatal".

Like I said, if she's "the one" you don't let her go. You turn the world upside down and make it right for the two of you.

"Why should I be the one to make that happen," you may ask. Because, like it or not, you're the man. We may all act self-assured and independent, but we want our man to be the one to keep the badness away, and we can't be with that man when he doesn't seem willing to fight for us. Pretty sexist for our century, and many feminists would kick my ass, but riddle me this: if I'm wrong, how come that's the theme of every single romance novel? Even when the leading lady is strong, the leading man is stronger. We need that, and I bet French Lady needs that, too.

Sorry, I'm ranting. I guess I'm telling you what I'd like to be saying to my sister's boyfriend.

Anyway, that all if she's the one. If she's not, kicking yourself over and over about it doesn't help. At all.

This is a long-a$$ comment. I apologize. Like I said, I hope you find happiness, and I hope she does, too. I'll try to refrain from ranting again.

March 26, 2010 at 10:09 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home