Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Quiet.

Ssh. Its okay.

Its been a bit quiet on Chapter Life Prologue.

The last several days has been hectic as anything, I’ve been rushed and danced off my feet literally and honestly, sometimes, it feels like the only thing that I really want to do when I’m completely knackered from dancing. To get up and dance again.

Attended the Showcase Spectacular where I was one of the performers. Comments received later mentioned that there was a lot of drama, acting and great facial expressions from me and the Redhead. Granted, we didn’t have the fabulous lifts and dips and drops that everyone else was so keen on. But apparently, our theatrics made up for the lack of brilliance.

Had two dance workshops the day after where I swore and cursed and realised that although my community physio placement was pretty awesome last year, I still cannot justify walking up a bloody hill (no, scratch that….make it a bloody mountain) everyday for the next many many years. Thus, why I didn’t take the position.

There was also a ball where for once, I was dressed up to the nines in a formal (and even better, a DANCE) suit with coattails. That suit is probably the best investment in life ever.

And I finally realised what it meant to dance until your toes hurt. I could barely walk down the stairs properly without looking as though I was stepping on burning coals every single step down.

Its been quiet, though. And that’s what I would like it to be after a long period of time where there’s complete chaos running through the streets and through my head.

Again, I was back at work yesterday. Its been all right. Just the usual. I’m not exactly complaining but hey, its fine. Earns me some moolah.

Looking at focusing on the salsa performance that’s coming up and the intermediate cuban salsa moves. Hoping to be able to bust some of those out at social salsa dances soon.

The Redhead and I will probably redo our routine again once more for some of those people who missed out on seeing it in Palmy. But after that…nah.

Its funny. I tend to choreograph these routines and then never ever dance it again. I don’t think it was that bad….I just think that I get really sick of dancing it. Hahah.

But right now, I’ve really gotta get ready for work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home