Monday, July 27, 2009

Proud.

Little things easily make me proud.
 
Like for example, when my kitchen sink was blocked yesterday (I forgot to blog about it, by the way, which means that I have extra blogging material today), I squat down under the sink, lined a bucket, unscrewed the pipes and unclogged the drain. All by my little self, I did!
 
Felt so Kemahiran Hidup, honestly. +D
 
But that made me proud. Like what a DIY man would do. Unclog his own kitchen sink.
 
***
 
I've decided to take a break from the wards at the current moment because I wrote this in the patients notes after seeing him.
 
Analysis: Patient is currently maintaining independence with mobility and activities of daily living (ADLs). Past medical history of seizures, patient continuing to maintain mobility and activities of daily living independently. Patient is independent. Nil further concerns.
 
Talk about three-thirty-itis. Cuppa Continental Soup, anyone?
 
***
 
And I've got a little precious something to show all of ya. But it'll have to wait until tomorrow.
 
+D

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am looking forward to seeing it!

July 28, 2009 at 11:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home