Thursday, July 16, 2009

So I've been meaning to blog but.../Soft 3

You knew a title as such was going to appear one day or another.
 
I've been busy and work's been crazy and every other minute is either spent trying to tidy up my room, dance, remember at least 7 of the New Vogue dances that I've learnt, juggle 3 different waltz routines in my head along with the quickstep, memorise the slow foxtrot, recall the tango, and after all that...
 
I've let my blog slip. Oh yeah, I sure have.
 
I've finally found a solution for the missing phone in annoying flatmate's locked room. I'll move out of my room now and move back to my old room where I have a phone jack in there. So I can finally get internet/my own phone line without him taking the phone and locking it in his room. AGAIN.
 
He did it this morning. What would I do NOT to kick his ar$e?
 
I've got dance this evening. Yayness.
 
And Tofupuff is coming back. +D
 
And here's another edition of Soft.
 
Soft 3
 
"Baby ah..."
 
Hm?
 
"Guess what I'm having for dinner tonight."
 
Siiiighh.....what are you having?
 
"Greasy, thick, char kway teow with lots of strips of pork, egg, bean sprouts..."
 
You suck.
 
"And then I'm having iced lemon tea.."
 
Giggles from the other end of the phone line.
 
Right. Now my turn.
 
"Noooooo...."
 
I'm having roast chicken...
 
"I hate you."
 
Rubbed with lemon, sea salt, cracked pepper and rosemary...
 
"Eiyer......I want!!!!"
 
And then I'm having a salad with a side of roasted wedges...
 
"You know, you like to make me hate you...."
 
And guess what I'm having after that?
 
"Whaaaaaaat."
 
Cookies and cream ice cream with a glass of Baileys.
 
"Okay. Fine. Bye."
 
Hahahahaha....now come here, bao bei....
 
***
 
Revenge sure is sweet. +D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home