Saturday, July 18, 2009

Skygazing.

EDIT: A friend commented that because I'm NOT on Facebook. I'm antisocial. How does THAT work?!?!?!

The weather outside is interesting today.

No, not that there are tornadoes? to my right and a monsoon wind blowing from the left. Although that would probably make it very very interesting.

There was a burst of sunshine around 11ish which was very nice. I don't get to see the sun very often, let alone spend time in it especially since I spend most of my days indoors running around treating sick people.

This morning was a typical overcast wet NZ morning. You can tell that its been raining from the dampness of the grass and the still cold puddles of water pooling at street corners and in little ditches.

I myself had an early morning start to my immediate displeasure. After rolling around on the double bed trying to find a comfortable position, I made the assumption that the room was too hot. I had left my fan heater running the entire night because the night before, I switched it off and my gonads froze under the covers that following morning. And this morning, the temperature was comfortable enough for me to break a light sweat.

Yeah, probably too hot.

I strolled into town this morning. Yeah. I strolled. Not biked. Strolled. Somebody took my bike from the house. I honestly wonder who. But then again, that bike was never mine to begin with. What a sh|t its going to be to travel from one place to another now. Guess you never know how much faster you go until you don't have a bike.

So the sun broke out at 11ish for a brief period of time and then decided to play peekaboo with the clouds and the foolish people who decided that it was going to be a warm day. More emphasis on peek rather than boo which in my opinion is quite sad. If the weather keeps up, I'll actually have to get a bottle of tan from the dance website. My face is getting pasty and I have significant tan lines from my periodic exposure to sunlight.

Huh.

I used to blog on Wordpress. And what was really nice about Wordpress was that they had this inbuilt stat-counter plus a keyword search and you can see how many readers you get in a day and what kinda keywords they look you up for.

At one point in time, I used to really really care about how many people visited my blog. I had counters, every little kinda device under the sun on my webpage, tracking IP addresses, locations, people.

Probably my stalkish side coming out. I knew I had it in me to become an American Psycho.

I could probably know who was who after a while. Especially those who visited my blog on a daily basis.

At one point, I even had 54 people visit my site in ONE day! But then again, that could've been me refreshing my template as I tried to put in something or rather into the side columns.

Anyway. Sun's out again. I might grab a bit of sun before it disappears on me.

Tata.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home