Sunday, July 12, 2009

Random clicks

Its pretty amazing where randomly clicking on links will take you.

For one, I found this really really amazing game. It takes about a minute to figure out how to work it but once you've got it, you've got it. Plus, it has the most amazing orchestral soundtrack to it.

Click here for a bit of fun.

Also, today has obviously been a relatively boring day. The weather is cold and miserable and not unlike the dark side of the moon with a glimmer of sunshine now and again. It seems as though the freezer department of my refrigerator has decided to make EVERYTHING freeze (insert evil laugh here from refrigerator) and now, I'm in my snow jacket. I've worn my shoes all day long. I usually don't. Bleh. Its cold.

And my annoying flatmate has decided to take off with my cordless phone, leave it in his room, and LOCK the door. Thus, disabling me from getting to the phone. How bloody stupid is that? So I've left him a relatively tactful message outside his door reminding him to please return the phone to the charging base as "other people also need to use the phone, please."

One other thing, I've had about 5 different flatmates live with me now. They've all left one way or another and sad to say, all the men that have flatted here can't cook for peanuts. One guy repeatedly ate baked beans on rice with two fried eggs. How's that for breakfast, lunch and dinner? This other annoying flatmate...I've never seen him in the kitchen.

Pardon me, but I think men aren't able to cook. Well, at least for 4 of them who've been here, anyway.


Me? Oh yeah. I'm able to cook. Plus, I've made things I've only eaten in restaurants before. Oh, I probably should mention. At the age of 15, I was sexually disorientated and I think I fell in love with another guy. Well.

Um.

He had the most awesome neck.

Moving on....

So yeah, I'm the one cooking every night. Whereas the baked beans/rice/fried egg guy utilized the non stick pan for his eggs and the microwave to the max.

And the other guy probably ate out every night.

One more thing. Both of these guys are doctors.

You're handy with a scapel but you can't even cook for a girlfriend? Puh-lease.

I want my cordless phone back, jerkoff. Or else, you'll get a brick in your window. Honestly, I swear to all the deities possible...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home