Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Gotta fist of pure emotion.

Whatever I said
Whatever I did
I didn’t mean it
I just want you back for good
Whatever I’m wrong
Just tell me the song and I’ll sing it
You’ll be right and understood
I want you back for good

Funny. This song has so many implications that are so irrelevant to my personal life right now.

But this song is so good to listen to. I’ve not heard this song for a long long time. And it’s good to be able to listen to this song again.

I’ve changed so much but somehow, deep inside, I’m not sure I actually have changed that much.

Deep down inside, I still love listening to love songs. Where it talks about everlasting love and kisses sweeter than wine and happy ever after endings.

Funny.

Elephant Love Medley just came on. I had a good time dancing this with you, Sociologist.

I’ve had a long day. Sigh.

And I do need to go to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home