Sunday, April 19, 2009

Just Dance – Lady Gaga

Just dance
Gonna be okay
Da da doo doo
Just dance
Spin that record babe
Da da doo doo
Just dance
Gonna be okay
Da da doo doo
Just dance dance dance just dance

I remembered using these lyrics to close off my previous Cerebral Rebellion blog. That blog was my longest maintained blog. It lasted me over a good three years and made me US$200 in the process.

Those were good times.

And today, those words seemed like exactly what I needed to hear. To just dance and everything’s gonna be okay if I just kept moving my feet and moving to the rhythm and that things will be all right.

Sometimes, I wonder whether I would last on my own self without someone there for me. I’ve always thought about having a girlfriend or having someone but I’ve never thought of myself as the kind of person who would get COMPLETELY hung up over someone and that I would look for someone to date to deal with the whole idea that I can’t be lonely.

I’m obviously upset if I’m blogging this much.

But like the good Lady Gaga said, “There’s nothing else I can say.”

I really should get to sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home