Friday, April 3, 2009

Don't matter

Browsed through my playlist on iTunes and came across one of Akon's old songs, Don't matter.

It doesn't really matter, does it?

This life. Everything in it. It doesn't really matter. At the end of it all, we're still here, we're still where we are. It doesn't matter.

Don't mind me. I'm in a bit of a mood today. I honestly cannot be arsed with anything in particular.

And I honestly think I'm not cut out for physio work. I'm soo soo soo not cut out for it. But shh. Don't say it out too loud just in case I get my a$s whooped for saying stuff.

I'd like to think that somehow, in a new life, with a new name, in a place where I can just blend into the crowd and disappear, living my nobody life, I will be happy.

Call me coward. Yes I am. I accept the fact that I can't stand life as it is. It sucks and it can kiss my a$s.

So what makes me happy then? If life is all that miserable, what makes me happy?

A handful of things. Scattered like raindrops. Hard to find as they tend to disappear into the soil as soon as you've touched them.

But we shall keep it to ourselves. And just shoot up random animated characters on the screen as they appear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home