Monday, April 20, 2009

Discovery.

I personally find it disgusting how some people are more keen to take their morning tea break than to treat a patient who has faeces dribbling down his leg and is sitting in a toilet chair.
 
I find it horrible how some patients go completely mental without reason although I know that they have had a head injury 16 years ago leaving them mentally handicapped.
 
I find it heartbreaking how some patients are chronic alcoholics, are completely incontinent and does not eat enough and yet poses enough danger to herself due to her alcoholism but we can't take that away because that is probably the only thing that really matters to her and what really makes her happy.
 
I find that my personal motto of "as long as you're happy" is ignorant, stupid, and immature. But then again, is it really?
 
Is happiness really the goal? Is ignorance really bliss? Is stupidity really rewarding?
 
You know what I mean, don't you?
 
 

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh man.

April 20, 2009 at 10:54 AM  
Blogger Ms. Dee said...

Ignorance is NOT bliss. I think the only place we can find true bliss and joy and happiness is in heaven. Sadly. I'm currently on the "down" mode searching for some answers. Life is hard. And I don't think that it's meant to be easy :\

April 20, 2009 at 8:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home