Friday, March 27, 2009

The morning before.

Funny, I wrote a post with the opposite title last year. Huh.

Oh. Obligatory picture here.

three fountains

Taken at the Square in Palmy of three fountains surrounded by heaps of ducks that are non visible in here. Plump, fat, juicy…*drool* ducks. I honestly think no one would give a damn if I made off with one or two. I just have to deal with the squeamishness of plucking feathers, breaking a neck and gutting it. Enough to empty out my already empty stomach.

Today is the day before the competition. And to tell the truth, I’m honestly a bit excited. I can’t wait. The glamour of it all. And my first dance performance too!

I’m blogging this from Microsoft Live Writer, by the way. All these little things to add to my computer is most surely clogging up its system. Poor thing. But I’m going to reboot you and soon. *pat pat*

Well.

I can’t seem to take a shower this morning as someone is hogging the BATHROOM. Ugh. I have to deal with less than flattering hair and a slightly sore back. Dear lord. Its going to be a long time until the icebreaker dance party.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

awesome awesome, am excited for you!!

March 27, 2009 at 9:46 AM  
Blogger Ms. Dee said...

ganbatte!

March 27, 2009 at 8:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home