Monday, March 23, 2009

Free/Nobody life

Do you hear the people sing?
Singing the songs of angry men
It is the singing of a people who will not be slaves again
Let the beating of your hearts
Echo the beating of the drums
It is the starting of a life when tomorrow comes


Somehow, this comes to mind today as I log in. I'm not too sure why.

You know how when you've slept for a little too long and you get that slight dizzy heavy-headed feel as though your head was made out of a bowling ball? That's what today feels like. Dizzy and heavy headed.

Work today is mediocre, really.

Read an excerpt off Jim's blog and he was talking about the "nobody" life and being at perfect peace because it didn't really matter what he had in his life. He just had to be happy and contented with it.

So let's look at it from my life.

It doesn't really matter if I don't quite have Hugh Jackman's physique just yet and neither does it matter that I'm dancing every weekend. This is life and I need to be happy with it. Funny, isn't it?

It all comes down to happiness.

So technically, I can be a hobo and still be happy with life. What's that story about contentment with the fisherman and the businessman again? I need to think about this. Really. Really really think about this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home