Monday, April 12, 2010

Seek.

No, I’m not going to burst out into biblical verses just yet.

Ah. Welly.

cloudy welly CBD

So I have always maintained my argument that as much as this place rocks for shopping and dancing, etc, I also maintained that I will never work there due to all these reasons and things that occurred to me when I was there for a year. Well, nine months to be precise. My first foray out of the comfort and familiarity of Dunny for the last 4 years and suddenly, I was hit with all these things that I was not aware of. And to learn the nuances of human nature. Bliss indeed.

So while I’m still trawling for opportunities, guess what turned up?

job opp welly

Click picture for a bigger, more glorious view.

How IRONIC is that?

But let’s see what happens first. I don’t think I’m desperate enough to think about headed back to that place to live just yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home