Sunday, April 11, 2010

Day 24.

I’m going to be sappy. And cheesy. And all of the above.

I miss you. I really do.

I miss the familiarity of you. Your scent. Your hair. Your lips. The way you move with me one the dance floor. The way you always feel so warm no matter what the weather.

I miss our hang out times together. The movies. Our weekend trips away to places that I’ve not been to.

I miss watching your face light up at Lone Star ribs.

I miss the way you give me a back rub.

I miss giving you hugs and kisses.

I miss hearing you talk about how much you love Spike and vampire movies.

I miss hearing you go on and on about how Twilight is not a book.

I miss waking up with you.

I miss having breakfast with you.

I miss holding your hand.

I miss having chinese takeaways with you.

I miss giving you foot rubs.

I miss looking after you when you’ve got the flu and making chicken noodle soup.

I miss the way you tousle your hair to try and give it more “volume.”

I miss the way your scent clings lightly to my sheets.

I miss how you lean in against the crook of my neck and you breathe in and you mumble, “You smell nice” even though I’m all sweaty.

I miss how you smile when I introduce you to people as “my girlfriend.”

I miss how you hold on to my hand when you’re driving.

I miss how you text “Hey” to me even though I’m right next to you.

I miss us.

I sure do.

But all this…doesn’t matter. I just wanted a chance to write it because I know I can’t say it anymore.

Whatever it takes, right? Because I want you to be happy.

Happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home