Thursday, April 8, 2010

Day 21.

blog comment 2

I love being controversial.

Apparently, I’m now getting that many more readers or people who’re actually willing to hit the comment button and add in their two cents.

So if you’re having trouble reading, click the above and you’ll get the comment in all its glory.

In short, I’ve been told to grow some balls because I’m that depressing.

So bits of advice that I really should take on board:

1. Grow up.
2. Grow a pair.
3. Get those contacts.
4. Stop lamenting over French Lady.
5. Move.
6. Stop the depressing crap.

She says some pretty true things in that comment box. I can’t actually say that this is wrong.

Although I’d like to quote the First Amendment in some form of self-defence.

And her following comment regarding “never seeing anything as depressing and STALKERISH like this again!” might mean that I’ve managed to nab a steady reader of sorts! YAY! I don’t usually get to do that very often.

But yes, Monica. I’m doing ONE of those things on my to-do list.

done and dusted 2

Got this just this evening after coming back from work.

This just means that my dancing dreams here will have to be put on hold for the mean time. As much as I would love to be able to expand the world of cuban salsa and spread the love here, its not meant to be, I guess.

I’m sure that you’re doing this for your support of the French Lady, Monica. She’s lucky to have a friend like you. Not many would do what you did.

Hm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home