Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Drained.

The world so totally drags today.

Leather jacket, shoes, and bag

I mean, after all, I’ve just come back from a weekend where I spent my days dancing rather than having to bother about work and patients and all that stuff.

Learnt heaps, made two really good acquaintances (I think I’ll call them friends now) and I’m apparently being dragged around with the salsa team so that’s looking quite interesting as well.

I wrote in a little notebook during the Congress as I knew that I wouldn’t have ongoing access to a computer. Very old school, pen and paper style. In fact, it was so addictive as I could pull it out of my pocket anytime I want and write a quote or two that I found funny, take a picture on my phone and decide that it’ll go on my blog later and then write that into the notebook as well. Maybe its time for a netbook again? Heh. I think I spend too much.

Got heaps of photos (well, not REALLY) but I’ve got enough to keep me entertained somewhat and to keep you readers on your feet. If I get home soon enough this arvo after work, then I’ll be writing it up. But then again, I’ve got salsa class and I’m excited about what’s happening on the dance floor so that might occupy my time as well. We’ll see when the next update is.

I felt tired yesterday but it was good to get home. It was good to get back into my own bed and know that there’s a shower there when I want it, a toilet there when I want it, no swipe card access to get into a room full of 12 other people I’m not familiar with, no having to run out for dinner at night, no having to walk half an hour for dance lessons and workshops. None of that.

And as much as I talk about leaving. Damn.

Its good to be home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home