Sunday, August 23, 2009

Soft 4.

“Baby ah…”

Hm?

“Would you date a vegetarian?”

Huh?

“Just wondering mah….you know, whether you would date a vegetarian or not la.”

Um…I don’t really see why not. I mean, its just food right?

“Okay….fine.”

Now what’s wrong?

“Nothing la.”

No, honestly, what’s wrong with dating a vegetarian?

“That means that you’ll possibly date the Redhead lor.”

Ohhhhhhhhhh…….so that’s what this is about is it?

“Mmm.”

Hehe…come here, bao bei…

“Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat.”

Look at me first. Don’t you look at the ceiling. Look at me.

“Looking at you now. What is it…”

You know I love you right?

“Uh.”

And you know that I really really love you, right?

“Uh-huh.”

So what does one person’s allergies have to do with it?

Dunno.” She buries her head in the crook of my neck. “Just that you’ll consider her lor.”

We’re dance partners, darling. We’re doing the Fever routine together at the train station, remember? So have to practise la.

“But you know, you’re holding her waist and you’re pulling her close…”

Doesn’t mean a thing to me, hon.

“Oh, really now?”

Uh huh. Plus, she’s vegan, so no meat or animal products either.

“Okay.” She settles for a peck on the lips. “I wuv you.”

I wuv you too.

Silence. Then…

“Baby ah…”

Hm?

“Is her cooking nice? I mean, no meat, no dairy, no bread, how to eat like that?”

Its not too bad, actually. Her pumpkin and leek soup was pretty good and her tofu rice stir fry was amazing.

“Eiyerrrrrrrrrr…….you should say that her diet very hard to follow one. Fineeeeeeeeeeeee…”

Hahaha…come here, darling…..this girl girl ah…*evil grin*

Talk about insecurities. Women. Honestly. But you learn to love them.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ms. Dee said...

Aiyo you ini ah, ada gf ke? So confusing de you.

August 24, 2009 at 2:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home