Sunday, August 16, 2009

So it held up.

Not bad.

The bike, I mean. It stood the test of 70 odd kilos plodding on its back. Me, I mean.

So I took it out for a spin and took it halfway across town to play badminton with the Pharmacist today. Dance was okay, albeit very simple since LatinLady is away in Welly with her partner because her partner’s mum is moving to Aussie so thus, her need to be there.

If you’re sitting there reading this and shaking your head wondering why, I would actually fully agree with you. She’s barely legal but it sounds as though they’re married. Oh well. She’s the one stuck with the Neanderthal, not moi.  +D

I know, I know. I’ve been told that I should be nicer to people I don’t know. But that’s exactly the point! Once you know someone, depending on how things turn out (and it usually turns out on the positive for me), you can’t exactly be mean to said person anymore.

And I’m the kind of person who looks at someone and gets a word in my head. No, I don’t profess to speak over people’s lives or start giving out prophecies. Mine are more like, “Neanderthal” or “Two dollar whore” thoughts so if I am speaking over someone else’s life, I would probably have condemned them long before anything else happened.

stats

On a completely different note, I was checking my blog stats today and I saw this.

Which is really really odd. I never knew that I had such a fan base in Palmy OR Dunny.

Which leads me to suspect that there are people dropping by that I don’t know about. Or maybe I just have really faithful repeat readers. In Dunny, I can understand. But Palmy/Welly? Really? So that’s getting my undies in a bunch, currently.

I was also thinking of changing my blog template to something very simple. Along the lines of this, or this, or this.

What thinks you? Comments all welcome. You can choose to comment with the nicknames I’ve individually given you so privacy is completely maintained. Plus, with boredom slightly getting the upper hand (you have NO idea how many blogs I went through over this weekend!), I’ve decided to jump back into HTML. And throwing in a bit of CSS if I decide I really don’t wanna see patients anymore.

*evil grin*

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

2nd one's the way to go! I LOVE the FISH!

August 16, 2009 at 10:24 PM  
Blogger steph said...

I like the second one too! And the third... I'm almost afraid to ask, but what's my nickname? (Please don't say two dollar whore! :S)

August 16, 2009 at 11:53 PM  
Blogger Ms. Dee said...

Hmm... I would prefer the simple, clean-looking number 3 ^^ I've been looking at new skins too xD

August 17, 2009 at 9:30 PM  
Blogger Ms. Dee said...

Hmm... Whenever i view blogs back in our little town, it always appear as Kuching =.= As if we have merged into it. And perhaps, the Selangor one would be me for now... ^^

And I do wonder why nowadays big products like your bike and so on, comes in DIY self assemble mode, in parts... :\ But rather interesting though, cos I like to work with my hands and stuff xD

August 17, 2009 at 9:34 PM  
Blogger Poet said...

Dan: Yeah, the fish is attractive. Um...not in that way. HAHA

Steph: Yeah, partial to the 2nd one as well. But it might be too simple and knowing me and how I post 3 entries a day now...and haha, you're NOT 2-dollar whore! That's someone from my dance troupe +D

Dory: 3 is tempting but might be a bit too plain? But very simple, though. Good to throw in pics and stuff.

August 18, 2009 at 7:24 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home