Saturday, August 15, 2009

Fixer-upper

So today, being told that I was going to lose the one form of transportation that I get around with, I decided that it was time that I got my own Dance-mobile.

Of course, me not knowing how to drive, I got this instead.

bike

Talk about intimidating. But me being a guy who actually wants to do things the right way rather than have the bike collapse and dismantle under me while I’m pedalling downhill. Talk about fitness hazards.

So I picked up a adjustable wrench to screw the nuts and bolts in. I forgot an Allen key which apparently helps fix up all the other bits. So I’m going to pick that up tomorrow.

bike2

Finished product. Now all I need to is get the Allen key and fix the handlebar screw. This bike fits me perfectly. Can’t wait to take it for a spin and see if it disintegrates under me tomorrow. +D

And this cracked me up again.

G-spot

*picture courtesy of Cyanide and Happiness @ Explosm.net

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home