Thursday, August 13, 2009

I need motivation to EGG-zercise.

*picture courtesy of www.danceshoesonline.com

So I’m going to put THIS picture up.

I’m supposed to be wearing, yes, you heard right, wearing, this for the Latin comps in about 23 days time.

With a pair of pants, of course. I’m not THAT hot. +D

Tofupuff said I would look really gay in this. And to all you readers out there nodding your heads in agreement, if you decide to browse all the other Men’s Latin shirts in aforementioned website, there are far worse creations possible.

Lemme mention lacy wonders, sheer lingerie outfits and ruffles. ‘Nuff said.

This is the most tame and yet slightly interesting wonders. Else, I could have chosen just to wear a normal dress shirt but where’s the fun in that?

*picture courtesy of www.danceshoesonline.com

This is another creation, made of said lace and chiffon. I could have chosen this beauty if I really wanted to scare myself into exercising.

Hm. Maybe for the next comp. HAHA.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home