Thursday, June 18, 2009

Dear you,

You may never read these words. Or even if you do, I wonder if you’ll ever tell me about it.

newspaper 2

I know that you mean well for me. And I know that it is perhaps, foolish of me to think of trying to aim for the stars when all I know is that I’ll fall and end up eating dirt. You watch out for me. And as Higher Authorities, I think its is your right and your responsibility that you do so.

But I don not think you would ever see how much I love this. How much this means to me. Perhaps, it goes way beyond your dreams.

NEWSPAPER

Maybe it goes back to the time when you still had the passion for other things. When your friends and your colleagues thought you would become actors and singers or writers or something more than what you are now.

I wonder if you looked back at your lives, would you regret it?

Maybe not. This is probably the life you wanted to lead. The life that you had dreamed of.

Or maybe not. Maybe this is not the life that you had dreamt of. This was not the way things were to turn out. But here you are. And maybe it isn’t as bad as you thought it was going to be. Or maybe it is. But you push through it, you plod through it. Day by day. Week by week. Year by year.

And maybe this is not the life I was meant to lead. No. Perhaps this is not my destiny. Not my calling. None of it is.

But at least I can dream. Can’t I?

And perhaps, my dream can come true in the fog of all my other unanswered dreams.

foggy morning

With all my love,
Me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home