Monday, June 15, 2009

Soft.

We snuggled on the couch in the slightly darkened room. Hushed.
 
"Mmm..." as I nuzzled against her neck and hugged her really close. "I missed how soft you are."
 
"Sorry, there are people outside. Can't be too loud, you know."
 
"What?!?!"
 
"You said I was soft. There are people outside okay?"
 
"Walaueh! I meant you feel very soft la! Sh|t....spoil the mood only." *pout*
 
"Ohhhhh.......come here, bao bei..." *evil grin*
*****
 
Honestly. Sometimes women want you to be romantic and then blame you for not being romantic enough.
 
Currently very addicted to, "You'll never find another love like mine" from Michael Buble but that's apparently only half the song. I'll need to get the Lou Rawls version.
 
And there is no one else, no-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh, no one else...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home