Saturday, June 13, 2009

Made it through the rain.

Sometimes, its nice to leave work knowing that you have done a job and a good one at that.
 
Its nice to know.
 
I'm on the weekend roster this week so as my personalised message on gmail reads, "I am still at the mercy of WDHB. Damned oncall cellphone!", I'm tied hand and foot to the hospital. Oh yay.
 
But today was cool. It was somewhat relaxed yet panicky, busy yet calm and I could take things in my own time, in my own way. It felt nice to do that without having to feel that I was being summoned from every angle of the room.
 
Not to mention the pay. +D
 
...
 
On another note, sometimes, we fight so hard to achieve what we just can't get. So why do we even bother?
 
Jokes and funnies aside, is it due to our damned stubborn attitudes and our refusal to give in that we keep living this life, loving this love, singing this song, lighting that cigarette, playing that game, stuffing our faces?
 
Then one day the sky appears and we'll come shining through those lonely years
 
I've done what I can today. And I've lived to fight another day. As always.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home