Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Dance with me.

Dance with me
Won't you come dance
Fall through this rain
Let this mercy come falling
Sing to me
Sweet lullaby
Sing to my soul
As your mercy falls on me -
WorshipLeader
 
 
Sometimes, listening to old songs and memories bring up the unpleasant.
 
I had a great time doing a performace to this very song with the Sociologist but I also recall that I was asked secondhand to do this performance. There was a better dancer out there than I was, better at performing, better at dancing, better at expressing the song, the dance. He was picked first. And then I was asked because this dancer was unable to do this song. I wonder sometimes, whether this was His way of giving me a chance to show off. Giving me a chance to dance this as I wanted to do this so much.
 
But even then, sometimes, I guess there is this whole thing about forgiving and forgetting and letting go and letting things happen and not to hold grudges and just bear with it.
 
Of course I will. I will do it.

Not out of the fact that I came from a family or was brought up in a religion that preached forgiveness and amnesia.
 
Just because I can. And because it means that I have control over this part of me.
 
Sigh.
 
I'm actually having a relatively okay day today. I just feel like whining a little.
 
 
 
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home