Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Woke up one morning.

And I suddenly realised..."Oh, crap, I have to go to work today."

So work was average. Just the usual. Patients need seeing, patients need to be discharged.

End of the day, I walked out, hitched a ride with an acquaintance for a dance lesson down in Palmy.

Danced for a bit and headed back up again.


Got home, and cooked myself dinner. Two packets of indomee with three crumbed fish fillets.

As I showered and got myself into bed, I thought of the fact that I'll have to wake up a little bit earlier tomorrow.

And oh yeah, Happy birthday, me. Its just another day, another year. Halfway there now.

Halfway there.








No, my birthday was NOT that sad and pathetic. I had lovely texts from everyone around, including Tofupuff, Sis, the Sociologist, the Higher Authorities, the Pharmacist, MedicallyJazzGirl, Apple/Pear Girl, and Timone. Funnily enough.

But honestly, every year I grow older, I think I'm honestly losing my touch for celebrating birthdays. Just something quiet. Something contained. A little time spent with special people.

All I'm asking for.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ms. Dee said...

*Sending birthday hugs* Lots of hugs that will hopefully make you feel better inside. :)

I'm still here, still reading :)

Love ya ;) Hahas.

June 9, 2009 at 3:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home