Sunday, May 24, 2009

At the end of the road.

“Oh, I’m sorry, sir, your flight has been cancelled due to engineering issues. Would you like to reschedule?”

So that’s what I get when I come up to the check in counter at the airport. Quite unexpected and worst of all, the only thing I could really care about was the fact that I couldn’t get to work in time tomorrow.

So due to this unforeseen incident, I’m going to be staying in a hotel in the City of Sails and then flying back down to Wangy tomorrow morning.

I was slightly nervous earlier when I found out that my flight was cancelled and that staff weren’t too happy with me NOT coming back to work today. For some reason, everyone thinks I was supposed to be back today. Hell is going to break loose.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home