Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Miss Personality Disorder.

So, Mrs X, do you have a walker at home?

Do you want to talk to my solicitor? I can give you his name.

Uh...

But you're a very sweet boy, and I'm sure you'll go a long way. *smiles*

And for this emoticon, which I have never ever used but will use now.

-_-""

Reading through her file, I find out that her abusive behaviour (believe me, what is above is nothing compared to her usual self) and whatnot is common practice. And she's been diagnosed with a personality disorder.

Today was one of those days that I really couldn't give a flying fsck at all. Who gives a damn about these people. Tell me she's not for resus and I'll make sure she won't be. Ever.

Today was one of those days where I wanted to go to his bedside and say, "Look, if you wanna shoot yourself, make sure you've got two bullets. 'Cos I think I need one."

I feel like writing another blurred story. This one being a lot darker.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tell me about end-it-all days.....

April 22, 2009 at 4:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home