Friday, April 24, 2009

Food food and other stuff.

As I live in this glorious place called Wangy, there obviously isn’t very much for me to do besides the usual things like work. And exercise. And run. And….dance. And…uh….eat, sleep, and you know….stuff.

So to deal with my boredom, I’ve picked up cooking.

No, not that I’ve not cooked before but I cook a significant amount more now compared to before.

I made pizza one morning.

pizza

pizza 2

mmm…topped with cheesy goodness

I also took a picture of the main street on Saturday morning.

empty street

its very very quiet…shhh

And took pictures of the river on a nice day.

riverbank

And this was taken after work one evening. The skies were just right and it was a good day at work. And I felt I needed some more pictures of this damned place.

evening outside hospital

evening outside hospital 2

This path you see before you is the path I walk back every single day when I head back home. Honestly, the day was much better than what you see in the pictures.

And in the mornings, when I see nice sunlight filtering through the trees onto the grass, I take out my trusty phone and snap pictures.

sunlight

sunlight 2

And a close up just because I can.

This one is one of my favourites. You know how in art class, we used to be taught to paint the evening sky a variety of shades from orange to blue? Yeah, this would be the perfect one. With black trees as a foreground.

twilight

Its a beautiful thing, it is.

Its late and I have to get to bed because I have work (and dance! Yay!) tomorrow morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home