Saturday, October 31, 2009

Soft 7

We were both drowsy, lingering on the couch, slightly dozing off in the heat.
 
And as usual, we both didn't want to admit that we were tired.
 
You're drowsy. Someone's drifting off....
 
"No la. Where got? I'm wide awake. See?"
 
Oh, really now? What's 4 + 4 x 4?
 
"Easy.....uh.....32!"
 
Wrong. You are definitely drifting off.
 
"Eh....ya meh? I'm right!"
 
Nope. The answer is 20.
 
"Noooo...I'm right. Its 32..."
 
Hon, you've gotta do the multiplication bit first okay. See....tired already still don't wanna say.
 
"Eh....ya hor....but to prove I'm not sleepy, what's 5 + 4 x 4 x 4?"
 
That's.....69.
 
"Nah...someone says I'm drifting off. You're SOOOOO wrong. Its 144!"
 
Cheh. Someone is drifting off again. Its only 69, hon.
 
"Ei.......oh yah. Sh|t. So what is 4 x 4 + 5 x..."
 
I pulled her close and interrupted her with a kiss.

Just shut up and kiss me and then I'll let you go sleep.
 
A few moments of silence. And then...
 
"Just to prove to you I'm not sleepy and YOU are, which side is my artificial dimple on?"
 
Can't you just let it go? Haiyo...I prove you wrong already still not enough, want to prove me wrong again ha?
 
"Tell me." And then she covers her cheeks, a cheeky grin between the fingers.
 
Uh...left.
 
"Are you sure? You guess this wrong, I'm going to leave you."
 
Hey......CANNOT LIKE THAT ONE LA! SO UNFAIR ONE!
 
"Come on....which side is it?"
 
Let me see....I'm pretty sure its left....but then again. No, its RIGHT.
 
"Nope. Its left."
 
No...its right!
 
"Eh, you're telling me where my dimple is on my face? You think I dunno where my own dimple is meh? Stupid la...hahaha.."
 
I'm very sure its right.
 
"You sure?"
 
Yup.
 
"If you get this wrong, I'm going to up and leave oh..."
 
I'm sure. Positively.
 
"I wuv you." And then she leans over and kisses me, hands still over her cheeks.
 
Mmm.
 
Another few moments of silence. And then...
 
"Okay la, you're right. Its on the right side."
 
NAAAAAAAA!!!! NAAAAAAA!!!!!!!
 
I poked her cheeks repeatedly.
 
TOLD YOU ALREADY DON'T WANNA BELIEVE. WALAUEH!
 
"HAHAHAHAH....come here, baby..."
 
***
 
Yeah, we do have rather brain numbing conversations.
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home