Saturday, May 15, 2010

Love 2.0?

Was talking with a salsa friend that has not come to class for a while and she mentioned to me, “Oh, there’s this girl that dances salsa in Palmy that you might like.”

First immediate thoughts was, “Oh, dear lord. Are we at that stage already?”

I said no. Because I did not want to insult the French Lady in this respect. It would seem harsh if anything that I would think of entering a relationship two months after we’ve broken up. Sure, there’s time for grieving and all but I would rather that whilst I’m here, I gave her that respect.

And perhaps, in other words, I’m not quite over her just yet.

This friend, well meaning as she is, did not see the point of me trying to be “nice” to the French Lady. She thought that it was just that I am moving on and basically, isn’t it okay to be friends, anyway?

Unfortunately, the French Lady and I apparently don’t quite see things that way. Otherwise, there would have been a lot more meetings that I might have written about here.

And oh.

I’ve started a new blog. This will probably be the last one on this page.

Click here.

Subtle differences but basically, I’m taking control now. I’m living life.

I’ll see you there and drop a comment. Or two. Or three.

Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home